Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Tria Recruitment
USER EXPERIENCE RESEARCHER - £40,000 per year - HYBRID, North London
Work for a global food and beverage business on a brand-new digital team.
As UX Researcher you will work part as a new team on a digital transformation. You'll work alongside the product and design managers to provide research that will influence the digital product squad. While the initial focus will be discovery. You will be leading the consumer needs across different web and mobile application and communicating progress to senior company members and business stakeholders.
- Modern North West London office
- Hybrid working, 1-2 days in the office
- £40k salary
- Full training and support
- Opportunity for progression and development including running your own UX research team
The successful applicant will have:
- End User Experience
- Mobile apps experience (essential)
- 1-2 years of Proven experience in conducting user research
- Sound knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Consumer facing experience within hospitality or retail
- Experience in building strategy and road-mapping digital products
- FMCG/Food and Beverage Background
Please send a CV and we will return more information, a full job spec to suitable applicants and arrange to talk over the role and your experience.
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority. The client are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; they champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. They respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and they positively impact our communities. The client encourages and welcomes applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.