Disaster Recovery Specialist
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by IT Human Resources
I have 4 fantastic Disaster Recovery Specialist (US time-zone) positions across Europe with above market rates depending on experience.
The roles are based with an international end client from the pharma industry
Please get back to me ASAP by replying to this email with your update CV. in English.
A good candidate for this role should have at least 5 of the following:
* 6+ years of experience in disaster recovery, emergency management, or related field within an enterprise
* Handy in supporting disaster recovery as well as disaster recovery plan testing (emergency response, IT recovery support and business resumption procedures).
* Understanding in the trade-offs of different solutions and standard methodologies with regards to resiliency, reliability, and availability.
* Handy with disaster recovery and business continuity solutions, high availability architectures, Servers, and Mainframe architectures.
* Prior experience planning and facilitating IT disaster recovery tests/exercises, for both tabletop and live/functional recovery exercises.
* Understanding of networking, backup tools and IT network principles.
* Good understanding and applied expertise in DR Testing concepts
* Passion about Agile principles and are excited to embed them into your daily work
* DR relevant certification is a plus (CBCP, DRCS, BRCCI)
* Fluent in English (spoken & written)
* Candidates must declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
What is the best number to call you on to discuss your experience and the opportunities I have for you?
Please get back to me ASAP by replying to this in-mail or by sending me an email to (see below) with your update CV in English.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.