Senior Contact Centre Transformation Consultant (BPO) - £70K
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
We are looking for a Senior Contact Centre Transformation Consultant opportunity based in the UK. BPO experience is required.
Our client is one of the UK's leading BPO institutions with over 200 years of history. They were established in the early 1900s and have been steadily growing the company with excellent customer service. The business have invested over £72 million into a digital transformation across the entire company and we are now in the process of looking for a Senior Contact Centre Transformation Consultant to provide leadership to Digital Customer Operations to transform customer experience's. You will play a pivotal role in the transformation of the company's plans.
As the Senior Contact Centre Transformation Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Promoting the organisation's Digital Customer Operations (DCO), Digital Employee Operations (DEO) and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice and principles while leveraging their assets.
- Improving the customer experience
- Engaging with clients in rethinking their process and Contact Centre administration operations to drive the best experience at an optimal cost.
You will drive the design and implementation of Contact Centre transformation programs, supporting the future business outcomes across a portfolio of new and existing clients.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience within commercial modelling and sizing
- Understanding of the latest Technology trends in the market and development of the relevant solutions for implementation
- Experience of solutions for Contact Centres
- Exceptional customer management & Employee/Customer query resolution skill
- Cross-sector experience, including Insurance & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Retail and Technology based companies.
- Experience in handling different kinds of Contact Centre process like inbound, outbound, sales & marketing campaigns, handling employee queries, customer support desk
- Potential knowledge of working on leading service desk platforms like ServiceNow, Zendesk, Jira.
- Experience in working on integrated Contact Centre environment consisting of technology for Delivery & Service Management, WFM, Learning, Reporting & Analytics and Quality
- Process Improvement including methodologies such as Lean; Six Sigma.
- Flexible to working patterns as required, 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day.
You must have the following in addition to your subject matter expertise:
- Demonstrable track record in Contact Centres
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm
- Drive and commitment to own and deliver outstanding work
- Experience of running multiple projects, at times in parallel
- Evidence of thought leadership and innovative thinking
The successful Senior Contact Centre Transformation Consultant will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary £60,000 - £70,000
- Company Bonus
- Fully Remote
- Company Health-care
- Laptop + work equipment provided