Specialist People Operations - 1614
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Brookwood
Netherlands - Hybrid
Do you have people services experience, and are you seeking a new contract in Amsterdam? Our client is looking for a Specialist People Operations, and the role comes with an attractive per-day contract rate.
As a flexible People Operations Specialist, you will provide first-line communication to employees in a customer-focused manner and perform administrative activities related to the employee life cycle. You will also work with stakeholders within the company to identify trends and issues to recommend solutions and ensure continuous process improvement.
In your first few weeks in this People Operations Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Respond to written and verbal inquiries in accordance with SLAs from a variety of internal and external sources for the purpose of resolving problems, providing information and referring to the appropriate COE or person
- Identify relevant trends and issues for recommending or implementing a remediation plan using various systems and speaking to stakeholders in the company to ensure the employees' needs are met and that processes are optimised
- Administer people processing procedures that occur throughout the employee life cycle with agreed SLAs
- Document all internal queries according to standard operating procedures and maintain records and employee files.
To apply for this People Operations Specialist role, you will need a Bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration.
You will also require the following:
- One year experience within the company's people team or two years of experience in a similar capacity, including data processing within a customer-facing environment, human resources experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of People database systems, preferably Workday and ticketing system SNow
- Excellent English written and spoken skills.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous contract day rate, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We'd love you to apply for this Specialist People Operations contract in Amsterdam, so please contact Brookwood today.
Brookwood has a consultative and inclusive approach to business. We take time to understand our client's needs, structure and culture to enable a fully tailored service that delivers time and time again.