IT SOX Cyber Controls Testing Manager
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Strongarm Recruitment
IT SOX Cyber Controls Testing Manager - Permanent
Salary: Up to £70,000 per annum (Salary & Package Dependent on Experience)
Location: London, Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol, Hybrid working
Essential: Experience within Audit/Risk or Compliance
An opportunity has arisen for IT controls testing manager to join an established global organisation.
You will be offered a very competitive salary with attractive benefits and you will be working with one of the most recognised leading global organisations
As IT Sox Cyber Controls Testing Manager your role will be:
- Conduct IT controls testing activities in areas such as Privileged Access Management, Change and Release Management, Incident Management, IT Operations and Resiliency.
- Evaluate and assess the design and operating effectiveness of IT Controls in remediating the associated risks in an accurate, complete and transparent way
- Manage testing progress for the assigned controls and update senior audiences about the progress and results
- Assist in scoping, planning and scheduling of IT Control Testing activities
- Understand and evaluate relevant IT risks and controls designed to mitigate these risks to a level acceptable by IT management
- You'll bring passion for our values of putting customers first, keeping it simple, and making a difference together
- You'll love to fix problems and challenge the status quo with innovative ideas
- You're a highly motivated self-starter
- You'll have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- We have an agile approach to working and could accommodate you working from one of our hubs,
Key Skills and Experience to be successful in this role:
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience in IT Risk Management, IT Internal/External audit or an accountancy/consulting firm ideally focused on Financial Services.
- Proven knowledge of SOx methodology frameworks
- Proven UK Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) IT Controls Testing experience
- Solid understanding of the information technology risk and controls inherent in various technologies (eg Cloud, Mainframe) and related security standard methodologies.
- A good understanding of various Information Technology Assurance Frameworks (COBIT, ISO27001, ITIL, NIST etc.) and of current and emerging technology trends would be very useful. Similarly if you're qualified in CISA and have any additional qualifications (eg CISSP/CISM and CRISC) these would be beneficial.