Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by ARC IT Recruitment
Circa £65K + Strong Benefits
System Analyst is required to join a large and vibrant software house. Within this role you will work on a complex program, under the direction of the program's Principal System Analyst. The program will include transformational change efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving organisation with great opportunities for long term career progression and growth.
- Plan the analysis work from creation or selection of a methodology to the activities, tasks, and deliverables that must be completed to support a change initiative.
- Analyse and maintain the relationships between requirements, designs, solution components, and other work products for impact analysis, coverage, and allocation.
- Ensure that requirements and designs are accurate and current throughout the solution life cycle and facilitate the reuse of requirements where appropriate.
- Define goals and objectives that will demonstrate business needs have been satisfied and define which parts of the enterprise need to change in order to meet those goals and objectives.
- Describe a set of requirements or business functions in detail using analytical techniques.
- Determine the most appropriate way to assess the performance of a solution, including how the solution aligns with company goals and objectives, and perform the assessment.
- Examine information regarding the performance of a solution in order to understand the value it delivers to the business and to stakeholders and determine whether it is meeting current business needs.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Substantial analysis experience including, but not limited to, business systems, business process design, or a combination of both.
- Experience participating in continuous improvement initiatives and exposure to Lean Six Sigma is preferred.
- Ability to apply analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to analyse problems and opportunities effectively, identify which changes may deliver the most value, and work with stakeholders to understand the impacts of those changes.
- Ability to gain the trust and respect of stakeholders by demonstrating ethical behaviour, personal accountability, trustworthiness, strong organization and time management skills, and adaptability
- Must be able to facilitate, lead, negotiate, resolve conflicts, and teach stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
- Must have strong technical skills, particularly in applications that support communication and collaboration, creation and maintenance of requirements artefacts, modelling of concepts, tracking issues, and increasing overall productivity.
For a full consultation, send your CV to ARC IT Recruitment.