Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
Lynx Recruitment are working with client that builds enterprise voice assistants that carry on natural conversations with customers to solve their problems. Our client serves enterprises where customer conversation is an important part of doing business. Customers include some of the leading names in banking, hospitality, insurance, retail, and telecommunications.
They voice assistants aim to cut down on wait times and free up live staff to focus on calls requiring empathy and judgment. As a result, our enterprise clients see improved customer satisfaction, employee retention and operational efficiency.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Building and improving text-to-speech solutions within Real Time production systems
- Leading productization of machine learning models and pipelines in a multi-tenant environment
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Cooperate with the infrastructure team to deploy production-ready machine learning services
- Optimize our machine learning service runtime, as well as performance
What you'll come with:
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field involving coding, or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years of commercial ML-oriented software development experience
- Experience with text-to-speech models such as FastSpeech, VITS, Tacotron
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices, such as coding standards, code reviews, source control, build processes, and testing
- Experience with one or more cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as Python or Golang
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
We'd love it if you have:
- 3-4 years of the commercial machine-learning experience
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with speech-to-text models such as DeepSpeech, Conformer, Wav2Vec
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, or JAX