Data Entry Specialist
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Job Title: Data Entry Specialist
Job Location: Sunbury-On-Thames (Hybrid)
Industry: Oil and Energy, Tech, HR
Contract Length: 12 Months
Key Requirement: Excel/Workday experience, detailed
Daily Rate: £160 - £210
Summary and Key responsibilities:
Services & Solutions is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised HR services from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for our footprint. Services & Solutions are the first point of contact for HR related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.
The purpose of the Regional Delivery Centre People Core Specialist role is to provide information
and guidance to employees on employee processes and data changes across the breadth of the Workday solution.
- Support the delivery of onboarding process with high volume of new hire manual load into Workday.
- Perform the review approval steps in Workday to ensure these are in line with policy and procedure.
- Ensure adherence to process user guides and standard data input forms.
- Perform transactions and manage associated tasks for employees with regards to designated workstream in Core People Services.
- Risk Management - acts with high level of integrity and respect for data privacy. Takes steps to mitigate against risks in this space and knows when to bring up any concerns.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of accuracy.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Digital Fluency.
- Numeracy and analytical thinking.
- Foundational knowledge of Systems such as Workday, Eracu.
- Foundational knowledge of CRM system Salesforce.
If the offer fits you and you have the relevant experience, don't hesitate to apply!