Cloud Architect - UK Wide
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Capgemini
Job Title: Cloud Architect - UK Wide
Location: Any UK based location - Hybrid Position
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Candidates Need to be SC Eligible
THE ROLE IS NOT SPONSORED
The job on offer
At Capgemini we are looking to expand our Cloud Architect community, which is built on a foundation of motivated, collaborative,innovative, and determined architects. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise avariety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. You will combineyour experience of Cloud architecture, business domain knowledge and your personal skills and credibility to ensure thesuccessful delivery of our client's business objectives. You will be the trusted advisor to key clients and be adaptable enough tobe able to get hands on to help create solutions.
- In Business Technology Solutions (BTS) we specialise in navigating our clients through the complexities of large-scale,technology-driven transformation programmes, using our skills to drive outstanding delivery. Having the right people using theright methodology and following the right process gives every client the right result.
- You will have the opportunity to: Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud-native architectures in development today
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach, as well as potentially gettinghands-on to deliver.
- Design, and deliver modernisation and transformation strategies to meet client's requirements work closely with client executives to ensure that strategies and projects deliver the required business outcomes
- Provide business and technical leadership on large client engagements Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini Cloud architecture community, Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
- Excellent knowledge and evidence of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
- Ability to get hands-on with the solution when needed (eg technical spikes)
- A strong background enterprise and open-source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable,resilient and secured applications.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (eg TOGAF). Experience of working in Agile/DevOps environments.
- Knowledge of Microservice-based/API-centric architectures,Containerisation technologies
Why Capgemini is unique?
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutionsfor our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide youwith bespoke training. So, if you're not sure you have all the skills you need, but you're still passionate about the role, pleaseapply and we'll see if we can support you.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you joinCapgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industryexperts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It'swhy, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain theexperiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge andalways pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technologyto grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making theworld a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.