Inside Sales Representative
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Lynx Recruitment Ltd
We are currently recruiting for Inside Sales Representatives to join an Award-Winning cloud-based solutions company based in Reading, representing Global Brands, the quality and volume of the work delivered by you is what makes them Market leaders within their sector.
Roles and responsibilities (ISR)
- To provide a seamless professional extension of each client on each and every call and customer interaction;
- To work on client assignments as directed to you;
- To develop specific and extensive client and product knowledge depending on each campaign to ensure client needs are met;
- To generate Tele-qualified leads for our clients (Demand Generation only);
- To identify and contact decision makers into a specific contact base, as allocated;
- To gain further information on target organizations (Enterprise Mapping and Profiling) and update relevant systems as appropriate;
- Identify new business opportunities and quick win situations, and nurturing your allocated database using the appropriate channels and resources available;
- Attend any relevant training and briefing sessions with clients, either on or off site, and present oneself in a professional manner in any client facing situations;
- Track your own performance targets and be able to understand the business requirement from you in order to meet and exceed campaign targets;
- Meet specific KPI targets as defined by your Team Manager;
- Carry out administration related to client campaigns to a high quality, (as required) including:
o Lead write ups
o Email communications
o Database management
- Work effectively as part of a team and assisting other members of the team as and when required;
- Conducting the role's day to day activities in accordance to the company values;
- Identify any areas of improvements to our ways of working and raise with your Team Manager.
- Proactively manage your calling and role responsibilities, including:
o Ensure you have the correct Calling Guide and QCD prior to calling/undertaking any campaign related activity;
o Ensure you have received the relevant training prior to starting calling on any campaign, or undertaking any task that has been assigned;
o Ensure you have the relevant data and or workload;
o Proactive and constructively, identify to your Team Manager the need for more data or tasks in order for you to fulfil your targets;
We recognise talent and potential and are proud to announce that most of the management and support team started as Inside Sales Representative and have grown with the business.
- Business level English
- Proven experience of working in target driven sales environment (lead generation, telemarketing)
- Knowledge of cloud, tech, and solution based propositions
- Experienced in making outbound calls to companies, finding the right contact and generate high quality leads
- Self-starter - be able to motivate yourself and manage call data effectively, nurture prospects and maintain your calendar for follow up calls
- Flexible approach, ability to handle objections, display initiative and work under pressure both on an individual level and as part of a team when required.
- Be a fast learner and have the ability to grasp knowledge quickly and effectively.
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Previous B2B experience - preferably outbound
- Fluency in an additional language: German, Dutch, French for example
- Have experience of working with CRM and telephony systems
Primarily Office Based in Reading - RG1
Please apply with your most up to date CV.