Network Operations Engineer/Windows DHCP Server Administrator/Cyber Security/Network Engineer
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Infosight Consulting Services Ltd
Infosight Consulting is looking for Network Operations SME and Windows DHCP Server Administrator for one of the challenging and exciting projects.
Role: Network Operations SME and Windows DHCP Server Administrator
Location: Cheltenham, UK (Hybrid Working)
Infosight is looking for Network Operations SME and Windows DHCP Server Admin with:
Technical Network Engineer role, responsible for supporting the Network Infrastructure and Windows DHCP Server.
This role includes operational and administrative tasks under an ITIL framework including Network/Windows DHCP routine upgrades, vulnerability remediation, Service Requests, Incident resolution, and Change execution for the Data Centre's network and windows DHCP environments.
Responsible for deploying the new DHCP solution. Configuring new scopes and migrating existing scopes from Infoblox DHCP. This includes designing and implementing new Windows DHCP solution.
- Active Security Clearance mandatory.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Windows Systems Administration.
- In depth knowledge of Windows Domain Infrastructure including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS, Public Key Infrastructure, VMware, and Hyper-V services.
- Scripting knowledge PowerShell, VBS etc.
- Role includes P1 Operational on-call support, subject to scheduling.
- Experience working with alerting and monitoring tools such as CISCO DNA-C, Prime, SolarWinds, Nagios etc.
- CCNA Level networking knowledge.
- Prior experience of NoC/Incident Handling and supporting Network technologies such as routing/switching, Firewalls, load balancers, and proxies that underpin multiple data centres.
- Operational and Admin support of Windows DHCP virtual Servers across UK Data Centre's.
- P1 Operational on-call support, subject to scheduling.
- Support in-house ticket analysis, workgroup management and escalations
- Operational support of Network environments (Routing, Switching, Load Balancing and
- Firewall) across two UK Data Centres.
- Maintain and support a High Availability environment through redundancy and/or virtualization technologies.
- Delivery system maintenance tasks such as software upgrades, security patching, back-ups, and reconfiguration as required.
- Document and control Standard Operating Procedure (SOP's) for IT processes
- Present & visible at site when needed to support local teams.
- Technically support any requirements across the Cyber Security, Application, and Infrastructure groups in region.
- Stay current and follow UK Cyber Security and UK Compliance policies, processes, and strategies.
- Follow asset management processes in region and improve CMDB accuracy.
- Promote and demonstrate an Automation First thinking. Deliver best fit use cases for automation.
- Collaboration with other teams across Linux, Windows, and DB teams.
- ITILv3/ITIL4 certified or recent relevant experience working in ITIL controlled environment.
- Experience working with Data Centre utilities, including ManageEngine, CyberArk & VMWare product suite.
- Additional experience working within a hybrid Linux/Windows environment preferred.
- SoC Experience and some understanding of WAF and Firewall logs etc.
- Demonstrate technical understanding of DC Architecture, Infrastructure, and service management
- Experience with Packet Analysis.
- Experience in network tools such as DNA Centre/Infoblox/Prime.
- Customer first delivery. Resolve issues with a desire to maintain service uptime & performance.
- Be able to understand issues from the customer viewpoint.
- Quickly able to technically analyses, diagnose, and resolve technical operational incidents and requests.
WHAT INFOSIGHT OFFERS
Excellent Pay Packages
An Opportunity to work in Global locations at our Client Sites
Infosight Consulting is a Business & IT consulting company, head quartered in United Kingdom, operating since 2006 globally, specializes in SAP, Oracle & Ramco Solutions. Infosight has been delivering outstanding value to its customers by addressing their Business Challenges with appropriate application & services.