Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Lorien
You will join a successful technology business, who delivers next generation platforms. The company has successfully grown over the past few years and currently house a full product suite which has enabled them to provide the industry's best technology platforms. They are looking for a Frontend Developer to join their collaborative and fun team to help bring their vision to life.
You will report to the Lead Developer and sit within one of their product squads (team responsible for payments, risk and fraud). You will work on the Front End of their core platforms including account management, payment, CMS and compliance applications. Within the role, you will have many opportunities to develop and progress into a Senior Front End Developer, as well as gain in depth experience with React.
- Work from home 3 days a week
- Base salary up to £55,000 depending on experience + 10% bonus
- Flexi-time (start anywhere between 7am and 10am)
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Generous referral bonus
- Experience with Angular, React or Redux
- Good knowledge of latest ES standards and Typescript
- Knowledge and experience of writing Unit Tests
- Experience working on Enterprise scale applications
For more information and immediate review, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age