Cloud Security Engineer
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Working Arrangement: Hybrid
Employment Basis: Permanent
Salary Range: 130k CZK/month
As Cloud Security Engineer in a fun & diverse team you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and internal initiatives by planning, building, and operating the Cloud Center of Excellence (CloudCoE) & related services, an integral part of the client's Digital Transformation projects.
The CloudCoE is responsible for setting up all the necessary cloud infrastructure and organisational requirements to enable all the client's IT teams to utilize state-of-the-art cloud technologies in a secure and regulatory compliant way.
If It's not possible is a sentence that does not belong to you and you make things possible, accept new challenges, and take over responsibility & commitment for your deliveries, then this role is perfect for you!
- Work in a team of Cloud Security & Cloud Engineers distributed over multiple locations.
- Tune & Engineer cloud security solutions across the client's public cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP & Azure.
- Monitor the performance, security, and availability of DBG's cloud platforms.
- Guide different product teams in their cloud security efforts.
- Take part in on-call rotation and share your knowledge & expertise within DBG
Who you are:
- Information Technology or Cyber Security University degree, or comparable professional experience.
- You have exposure and understanding of cloud computing concepts using AWS, GCP and/or MS Azure.
- You are highly organized, team oriented with strong communication and have a natural curiosity for modern technologies and cloud solutions.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure-as-code, Scripting or agile working practices (Bash or Python)
- Independent work method, high commitment to quality, and high self-responsibility & ownership
The client embraces an international climate, whereby diversity is universal. This is evident across the board, be it through our diverse workforce, routine responsibilities or other areas of activities and scope of application. We are looking for employees who enjoy working in a dynamic and flexible environment and are willing to put forward innovative ideas for the company. An open mindset, a proactive approach and self-motivation are prerequisites.
We offer our employees an attractive remuneration package. Benefits include a high level of trust and autonomy in modern, centrally located workplaces where corporate culture and values are exercised regularly.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age, sexual orientation and identity.
Have we piqued your interest? Then we encourage you to apply now!