Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Capgemini
Who you'll be working with
Capgemini's Defence Cybersecurity Practice delivers projects and consulting to all three Services and the MOD Civil Service. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation at OFFICIAL
The Defence Cybersecurity team can draw experience from a wide range of skills and experience from an expanding team with HMG and specifically MOD backgrounds and skills.
The focus of your role
You will be responsible to The Delivery Manager, Automation and accountable to the MOD CISO for all aspects of Security on the MOD Digitalisation Development Project. This will include IT Security measures, documentation and management. This will ensure the Service remains compliant with the MOD standards and requirements, including adherence to JSP 440. You may be responsible for ensuring the Security Architect complies with JSPs 440 and 604.
What you'll do
You will have overall responsibility, both directly and indirectly, for:
- Production and maintenance of RMADS.
- Production and maintenance of supporting Security Policies and Processes.
- Attaining and maintaining CyDR Accreditation.
- Planning, scoping and hosting of Penetration tests.
- Leading the response to Security Incidents.
- Lead any Root Cause Analysis post incident.
- Provide general Security advice to the Account Team members.
What you'll bring
You will be comfortable managing a team bring to use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Your extensive experience of and participation in delivery of solutions related to HMG Services.
- Strong Security Management skills.
- Ability to balance risk against other requirements like usability, agility, cost.
- Compliance with JSP 440
- Relevant certification or strong experience
- Knowledge of MOD Processes
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.