Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Endeavour Recruitment
Experienced Product Owner require to join a large European Institution, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT environment.
The role is part of a team of 3 technical architects and 5 operational engineers under Team Leader of the Cloud Service Centre.
The role will involve:
- Defining goals and priorities for the architecture team, maintain product backlog, define service vision.
- Define vision of the product based on AWS cloud platform
- Collaborate with development team, operational and business teams on daily basis
- Set goals, priorities, maintain backlog and participate in scrum ceremonies
- Supervise development and testing and deployment stages
- Transform business needs into technical requirements for dev and ops teams
- Maintain user community of the product
Essential technical skills/experience:
- SAFE Agile methodology knowledge
- Previous experience as product owner
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platform
- Jira/Confluence knowledge
- Active Directory high level knowledge
- Experience in software development area
- Basic understanding of IaC (infrastructure as code)
- Basic understanding of serverless architecture
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential. Any other European language is a plus
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus
Should the above match your skills and experience, please apply. We look forward to your CV!