Cyber Security Consultant Remote £64K
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by The Bridge Ltd
My client a leading company based in Southampton are searching for a Cyber Security Consultant.
This role can be remote or hybrid working.
Looking for a Cyber Consultants who will act as a trusted advisor by providing authoritative cyber security advice and guidance to internal and external teams at all stages of a project life cycle.
As a Security Consultant, you will add value to the development of the organisations security strategy, which combines non-functional requirements, technology reference models, security policies and standards.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrable experience working as a Cyber Security Consultant
- Consulting, influencing and assessment skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders
- Ability to define and deliver training exercises, workshops, presentations and briefings
- Knowledge of delivering and maintaining compliance and security standards - such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS, Cyber Essentials Plus
- Working knowledge of cyber platforms - such as SIEM, WAF, Malware Defences and IAM
- Technical understanding of information technology systems and architectures, including cloud computing platforms such as Azure and AWS
- Knowledge and understanding of security risk concepts and principles, with the ability to articulate cyber security risk to stakeholders
- Formal cyber security certification - CISSP, CISM or a relevant degree
You may also have:
- Experience of scoping and managing vulnerability assessments and remediation actions
- Experience of working on competitive bids, proposition development and procurement
- Working experience of implementing Identity and Access Management services
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.