Desktop Support Engineer
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by TechNET IT Recruitment Limited
Position: Desktop Support Engineer
Salary up to £32,000
One of the World's Largest & Influential organisations for construction management and leadership are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to come join their team on a permanent basis. As the Desktop Support Engineer, you will be the first point of call for all technical queries for internal IT support across the whole organisation at a first line and up to second line level and will provide additional support for maintenance, monitoring or improvement projects.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact, logging and resolving all incidents and requests.
- Troubleshooting, configurating, installing/setups across the range of systems and equipment
- Escalating issues where appropriate.
- Performing basic user administration in Active Directory such as changing passwords, setting up new users and processing leavers.
- Using associated systems and services to support the resolution of incidents and requests, within capability and permissions, as required.
- Assisting with project work and activities, as required
- Assist with meeting room setup, and webinars as required
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Technical Experience Required:
- Desktop and Laptop hardware fault diagnosis
- Multi-function printer support
- Apple iPhone support
- Basic Active Directory user administration
- Windows 10 support and deployment
- Microsoft Office suite support and guidance
- Microsoft Office 365 basic administration and broad feature-set usage
- Basic networking troubleshooting