Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
ASP.NET Senior Developer - Remote. Market Leading Salary
ASP.NET Senior Software Developer - Remote Working.
My client are an award-winning software solutions company specialising in the creation of innovative solutions for a range of complex and demanding industries including the space and insurance industry. Join a company that has grown into a world class software solution provider developing solutions that are intelligent, platform-independent and adaptable.
This role will be based in the Belfast City Center in modern offices. The work pattern is hybrid (2 days a week) though there can be some flex around this and the successful developer will work on my clients core products and major customer solutions. Would you describe your self as a Developer who can work full stack and who has experience in Microsoft ASP.NET and Azure infrastructure?
- Implementation, delivery, and management of Microsoft Azure deployed web application projects.
- Development of web based SAAS applications using ASP.NET, MS SQL and C#
- Development using ASP.NET Razor pages.
- Development using Sharepoint API and Microsoft Teams API.
- Deployment of application using Microsoft Azure web app service.
- Integration with Azure AD for user authentication.
- Refactoring existing code to improve its quality, extensibility, and maintainability.
- Documentation of solutions (eg, architecture, configuration, and setup).
- Working on Azure cloud services to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security of production database platform.
- Configure software application related disaster recovery, backup & restore processes for SQL Server on Azure platform.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as a full stack C#, ASP.NET developer with MS SQL experience with application rollout to Azure infrastructure.
- SharePoint Framework API development with Teams API integration.
- High proficiency knowledge of Microsoft Azure/AWS technical stack, networking, Azure SQL, Azure AD, Azure web app service.
- Hybrid working (with flexibility)
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for Progression