Cloud Engineer - Senior/Technical Managment level
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
One of the world's largest consulting firms are looking to hire multiple Cloud Engineers at Senior/Technical Management level to join their team. You would work as part of a diverse team to design and deliver solutions for clients.
Some key responsibilities would be;
- Building and delivering the highest quality solutions for clients
- Working with the multi-cloud architects to evaluate and then design any solutions to issues
- Understanding the wider business context of a client and how technology can help with their required outcomes.
- Leveraging automation in every part of a solution to accelerate and optimise all out solutions.
Therefore, they are after someone who has some of the following skills/experience;
- Extensive public cloud experience. Including hands on implementation on platforms including at least one of: Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience/interest in other cloud technology areas eg DevSecOps, containers, serverless, APIs, continuous delivery patterns, IaC
- Experience/skills in managing projects/solutions
- Fantastic communication skills
- A natural problem solver with excellent critical thinking skills