D365 O2C Product Owner
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Digital Gurus Recruitment Limited
New Opportunity - D365 O2C Product Owner - Hybrid - Circa £100,000
- Do you want to take charge of this O2C Workstream?
- Are you a finance Powerhouse?
- Ready to make an impact with your D365 Finance experience?
Digital Gurus have an exciting opportunity, looking for D365 F&O Order to Cash (O2C) Product Owner to elevate their career, working with a global end-user to create new pathways to unlock sustainable growth. Someone who has a finance background, hands on experience within D365 F&O and highly driven to own the complete Order to Cash workstream is perfect for this role. If you can work within the SAFe agile framework and successfully oversee the delivery of strategic initiatives, tackling and solving the strategic and operational issues faced by the commercial teams, they want YOU.
- Lead the product team to deliver target outcomes increasing revenue and maximising customer engagement
- Trusted to own the Order to Cash workstream and all related workflows end-to-end, ensuring the process and functionalities work properly
- Gather business requirements and provide input to assess both viability and usability of the features identified
- Collaborate with both the upstream commercial domain and the other downstream products within the finance product (including P2P, R&P) to ensure successful deployment
- Define, develop and implement the strategic and tactical roadmap using outcome driven releases
- Ensure backlog prioritisation is aligned with the stakeholder's vision
- Translate the business needs into technical requirements for the scrum team and sprint execution
- Be the first point of contact for business stakeholders for any improvements to the O2C system
- Manage disruptive events working closely with the cybersecurity team
- Reduce operational risk by working with vendors, central technology and access management team
- Work with key stakeholders to improve workflow efficiency
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Knowledge of D365 F&O systems is essential
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience as a product owner or manager (Agile)
- O2C workflow knowledge (including accounts receivable, tax compliance, dispute management, invoicing etc)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
We're looking to move quickly on this and a swift interview process.
Apply now to find out more or contact me on (see below)