.NET Developer - C#
Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by Norton Blake
My Client is a leading Service provider in London are looking to recruit a .NET Developer (C#) to join their growing technology division. This fantastic opportunity with an Employee-Centric Powerhouse within their field is paying up to £50000 for the right person.
This Position is Predominantly working from home with a-day-a-week in the London office requirement
Responsibilities for the .NET C# Developer
- Contribute to the software development, enhancement and maintenance of new and existing internal business web applications.
- Contribute to concept/brainstorming, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and on-going support.
- A team player who is a strong communicator with both technical and interpersonal skills.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provide professional support to our clients and employees that meets our SLAs.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Microsoft Developer Certification would be desirable but not essential.
- A 2:1 Computer Science (or related) degree is required for this position.
Systems & IT competence
- Visual Studio.NET
- C# 4.0 or higher (5 years minimum)
- LINQ & EF
- .NET 4.6/.NET Core
- AngularJS or Angular 2+
- REST Services
- SQL Server & T-SQL
- Microsoft Azure (Webjobs, Roles, Queues, Functions etc.)
- TDD (xUnit, Selenium & SpecFlow, Jasmine)
- TeamCity and Octopus
- Azure DevOps
- Agile Scrum Methodology
- Understand the latest trends in software architecture and development tools.
- Understand development life cycle for web applications.
- Experience in working with high volume public websites.
- Experience with Angular and Microsoft's Azure platform is desirable.
- Experience of localisation/globalisation of websites.
- Excellent knowledge of the development process (specifically C#), including compilation/building, coding standards, source control and unit testing.
- Ability to work and recommend technical direction in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- Most importantly passion for technology and software development.
- Previous exposure to Git, TeamCity, Octopus and Azure DevOps as CI tools