Posted on Nov 24, 2022 by McCabe & Barton
McCabe and Barton are partnering with a leading trading and clearing house in London to offer a procurement manager role.
The role will work within the central procurement function, leading the Infrastructure, Operations & Engineering and Production Services & Governance procurement teams. You will be responsible for 3rd party spend across all IT categories within these teams, building and maintaining effective vendor relationships and maintaining a quality level of service.
Key Skills and experience
- 10 years experience in procurement, with time spent as a category manager or similar
- Good understanding of complex trading software licensing and managed service agreements
- In depth understanding of IT products and services markets and trends
- Experience in running complex procurement tenders and maintaining service and continued benefits
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, able to handle multiple vendors and projects