Interim Payroll Manager
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Real Staffing Group
I am working with an outstanding FE College who needs an Interim Payroll Manager to come in and join their team.
The college is looking for a Payroll Manager who will deliver a high standard Payroll and Pension function, with a dedication to customer service. You must have experience working with MHR itrent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurate and timely production of the monthly payroll runs, including the production of all reports and third-party payments.
- Administration of the LGPS, TPS and NEST pension schemes, including notification of member changes and production of year end returns.
- To be a key point of contact for staff payroll related enquiries
- Processing of starters, leavers and salary amendments as raised by HR, ensuring accuracy at all times and relevant notifications to pension schemes.
- Processing of claim forms, in line with internal policies and ensuring correct authorisation and rates, for inclusion in the appropriate pay run.
- Processing of expenses in line with internal policies and legislation.
- Processing of sickness absence and family leave in line with internal policy, statutory requirements and pension scheme regulations.
Location - Midlands
Duration - 3-6 month contract
Start date - January
Contract pattern - Hybrid
Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales