Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by VIQU Ltd
Software Developer - Wolverhampton - £50,000 - £60,000
We're partner with one of the UK's leading brands who is currently hiring for a C#.Net Software Developer to join a small close knit team of Software Developers. The company offers hybrid working and encourages all of the team to work collaboratively in the office together 1 day a week.
This is a new position to due growth of the business and a large Microsoft Cloud migration project - all applications will be moving from on premise to Azure Cloud/Microservices in the coming months. AS a Software Developer you'll be performing the role of a Full Stack Developer - 50/5 split across front and Back End. As the Software Developer, you will be part of a diverse application team and will oversee software development within the Azure Cloud, helping to optimize current applications into micro services and support API integrations with SAAS platforms.
Key Attributes & Responsibilities for the Software Developer:
- Design, build, test and maintain modern software applications
- Apply development best practices and patterns in relation to security, scalability and performance
- Contribute to technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation
- 3+ years' experience within a Software Development capacity
- Full stack experience with C#, .NET Core, MVC/Razor, Entity Framework, SQL, unit testing, Git
- Knowledge of modern Front End frameworks (Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services and awareness of relevant components (App Services, App Insights, Key Vault, Service Bus, Function Apps, etc.)
- A good communicator, with the ability to articulate issues and solutions to technical and non-technical people
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Danielle Keegan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).