Senior Angular Developer
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Salt
We have partnered with a unique financial well being company as it goes through a period of rapid growth due to an injection of funds from a growth capital business! They are seeking a Senior Angular Developer to join their CTO, Senior Engineer and Full Stack Developer alongside their offshore Development Team.
They are focused on developing a financial education platform provided by employers as a company benefit for employees to use to understand how to use their finances, budget and learn how current markets can affect us on a day to day basis.
As a Senior Angular Developer you will be working on greenfield projects, launching new ideas and creating system architecture designs.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience implementing best practices
- Debugging within Visual Studio (or an IDE of your preference)
- Knowledge of Data Security within development and OWASP
- Experience with state management libraries
- Experience writing unit tests with
- Excellent knowledge of Responsive & Adaptive design and development, cross-browser issues and solutions
Tech Stack: Angular | Typescript | N-unit testing
Digital ecosystem: Service orientated architecture to Azure and TDD environment
Salary: up to £80k, Shares, 10% Bonus
Location: London - Hybrid
Would you be interested in hearing more? Reach me at (see below)