Software Engineer in Test Automation (Java/Selenium)
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Java Software Engineer in Test Automation (Java/Selenium). The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Develop, extend & maintain automated test frameworks for Embedded software, mobile apps & cloud applications.
- Develop tools, stubs, mocks & simulators for test automation.
- Integrate specific hardware, mechanics & electronics into automated test stands.
- Design, enhance & builds up electro-mechanical test benches.
- Support & consult software test engineers & a software test manager in automation topics.
- Ensure the qualified status & the smooth operation of an automated test environment.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience including skills & experience in Software Engineering, Software Testing & Test Automation.
- A good knowledge of Microcontroller Platforms & able to Read & Understand Hardware Schematics.
- Skilled & experienced in Java.
- Experienced in modern tools such as Maven, Spring, Git, Cucumber, Appium & Selenium.
- Familiar in the areas of Software Architecture, Design Methods, Software Patterns & UML.
- Ideally experienced in the Medical Device field or other Highly Regulated Environments (IEC 62304, GAMP etc )
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Ideally an ISTQB Certified Software Tester.
- Open, self-driven, motivated & collaborative.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered a plus.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.