Lead Java SDET
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
Deerfoot IT Recruitment is looking for an experienced and collaborative Lead Java SDET to join our client's inclusive and welcoming team. This Full time Lead SDET role is based in London and comes with an attractive salary of £70k-£120k and an excellent benefits package.
As a Lead Java SDET, you will oversee testing resources on a small, highly focused team responsible for delivering highly scalable and robust services within the company's platform. You will ensure appropriate and efficient testing strategies are applied in your areas of responsibility, focusing on shift-left testing principles.
In your first few weeks in this Lead Java SDET role, you can expect to:
* Manage performance assessments and hiring for a small team of SDETs
* Guide the team's' testing and automation strategies
* Define and organise the team's test planning for releases
* Design and code automation frameworks, tests and tools
* Participate in team planning and story grooming
To apply for this Java SDET role, you will need at least 8 years of test development experience and 2 years of directing a small team.
You will also require the following:
* A good understanding of the Java language and object-oriented principles
* Expertise in applying test practices in an agile environment
* Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit
* Familiarity with testing Back End systems or APIs
* Knowledge of testing performance with JMeter or similar tools
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, our client will provide a favourable salary of £70,000-£120,000 and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
For full details and to apply for this Full time Lead Java SDET job in London, please get in touch with Deerfoot IT Recruitment today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK's leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK's leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (). Deerfoot is also climate positive in partnership with Ecology.