HR Systems Analyst - 12 month contract
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Lorien
HR Systems Analyst - Contract
A public sector company are looking for a HR Systems Analyst on a 12 month contract based in Buckinghamshire. Please note this role is paid via an umbrella company. You will Support process documentation, process improvement and People Services change activity and workstreams in collaboration with the PS Systems Manager.
- To enable the efficient delivery of, and continuous improvements to, the operational delivery of People Services processes, and support the organisational design and structure.
- Delivering and managing high levels of people change, using People Services systems, technology, digitalization and improved ways of working.
- Support process documentation, process improvement and People Services change activity and workstreams in collaboration with the service line owners.
- Work alongside IT to resolve issues identified on HR systems
Skills & Experienced required:
- Proven practical computing experience in the use of HR systems and MS Office based systems
- Experience in executing and evaluating system upgrades and test cycles
- Experience in updating and maintaining process documentation
- Use of workflow management within SuccessFactors (Employee Central and Ask HR)
This is a 12 month contract working as a HR Systems Analyst To apply to this role please send your CV or call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age