Senior DBA SQL Oracle
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Client Server
Senior DBA (Oracle PL/SQL).Hybrid WfH/London* to £80k
Want to learn about financial markets whilst working in an informal atmosphere with a good work life balance, casual dress code, and comprehensive benefits package?
You could be joining a hugely successful trading firm as a Senior DBA.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £80k salary plus bonus
- Hybrid working (2 days a week remote)
- Private medical assurance, life assurance, and pension
- Free health assessments
As a Senior DBA, you will be joining a team of 4 professionals within the Database Administration team working on the company's next generation trading platform. You will provide expertise and support the company's Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL environments, plus Oracle Coherence In-Memory Data Grid. Some of your key duties will include supporting database environments including core trading and reporting systems, ensuring database systems are secured and data is protected, supporting migration, patch, and upgrade activities, and participating in the DBA team on call rota.
The company is based in London however, you will be able to work remotely 2 days a week. You will need to be available to work on call rota 1 week a month.
- You are a talented DBA with good SQL Server knowledge
- You ideally have experience using Oracle version 19
- You have a high level of expertise in PL/SQL
- You have Scripting experience for automation - such as Bash, Python, Perl, PowerShell etc.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- You ideally have experience using Java, although this is not required
As a Senior DBA you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to find out more about this Senior DBA (Oracle SQL) role.