Senior Associate, Business Analysis
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Request Technology
A prestigious financial firm is on the search for a Senior Associate, Business Analysis. This person will help with design and support of scrum teams and collaborate with the UI/UX design. They will support Agile software development teams. They will need experience in event driven applications, streaming and batch analytics technologies. Technologies needed are Jira, Visio, Figma, Tableau, AWS, etc.
- Act as a partner to both the business and the technology teams.
- Perform requirements analysis, story decomposition, system integration analysis, and data flow design.
- Regularly engage in agile activities including sprint planning and backlog grooming.
- Act as an advisor to the Product owner regarding next steps and approvals.
- Build high quality user stories and acceptance criteria; work with scrum team to refine user stories.
- Provide requirement and design support to scrum team.
- Support development of user interface requirements and design by collaborating with UI/UX tools and teams.
- Support or develop test plans and test cases; participate in test results verification.
- Adhere to analysis best practices for epics and user stories.
- 3+ years of experience in business system analysis or related experience.
- Preferred business experience in clearinghouse activities.
- Experience using Confluence and Jira.
- Experience with process modelling tools such as Visio.
- Experience or vested interest in event driven applications, streaming and batch analytics technologies.
- Experience or vested interest in cloud technologies; experience working with AWS a plus.
- Experience or vested interest in different data management and visualization tools (SQL, Figma, Tableau, Business Objects, etc.)
- Experience or vested interest in complex data analytics supported by python and R.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA/MS is a plus.
Certificates or Licenses:
- CCBA, CBAP, AAC, and/or any related certification is a plus.