Pega Certified Lead System Architect
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a Pega Certified Lead System Architect. This is a 6 month long contract and is fully remote. They need someone who is Pega certified and who can help with healthcare end to end solutions.
- Take ownership of defining technology strategy, end to end solution architecture, high level design of solutions with wide ranging technologies that include relevant healthcare technology off-the-shelf platforms/products for business functions mentioned above.
- Communicate thoroughness of vision for system architecture topology, component design, networking and security of proposed solutions through modelling and using tools like Visio, lead elaboration and discovery sessions to inform solution design, set up and drive POCs/PoA sessions in the cloud migration and application modernization efforts.
- Contribute to the companies technology governance, by getting these solutions reviewed, reviewing others solutions.
- Expert level skills in architecting end to end solutions in healthcare space spanning multiple business functions in Payer/Insurance domain
- Experience with wide-ranging technologies used in the healthcare space, with expert level skills in defining solutions in Pega (healthcare services, BPM, CRM, etc.), and leveraging SaaS and PaaS components of Azure, like, AKS, APIM, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, etc.
- Must have experience in architecting custom-built applications using Front End (js, Java, etc.), Middleware and integration technologies and patterns applicable for application integration (APIs/Pub-Subs/batch), data integration, cloud (MS Azure - preferred)
- Pega Certified Senior Systems Architect (PCSSA) or Certified Pega Certified Lead Systems Architect (PCLSA)
- 12+ years of enterprise architecture, application solution delivery experience and a Bachelor of Computer Science or related engineering
- 8+ years delivering enterprise solutions using Pega for Healthcare
- Experience with Scaled Agile (SAFe) methodology