Buying Administrative Coordinator
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by MP Recruitment Group
The jobholder will work within a small IT team and in a cross-functional environment with other departmental teams across three locations
Working with a wide range of data from different software and ERP platforms, to convert, analyse and produce meaningful reports. The company s global customer base continues to grow significantly Principal Areas of accountability
Duties & Responsibilities
- Convert incoming data from different sources, both internal and external into an excel format to be accepted by host company SQL database
- Analyse data and produce reports to help the business make informed decisions and set meaningful KPIs
- Gather data related to sales, customer experience, online chats, prices, fulfilment costs, analyse and provide business intelligence
- Identifying actionable insights, work on solution projects and introduce new software
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- A relevant degree and minimum of one years experience in a similar role with a strong emphasis on data analysis or database queries.
- Experience Excel reporting, SQL queries, knowledge of GitHub, Python is desirable. Skills MS Office Skills (Excel Advanced) SQL, Data Management Language Data Management Language (DML) and Data Definition Language (DDL) Knowledge of networking, Github, Python and ERPs such as Magento
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills/Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent eye for detail Good analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiastic approach to learning new skills
Hours and Benefits
- Core hours are 40 per week. 8-5 with an hour for lunch
- Pension is 5% employer, holidays 25 days per year. (2 or 3 of which are fixed at Christmas)
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.