Enterprise Business Development Manager (Managed Services)
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Inspire People
This is a great opportunity for a new logo Enterprise Business Development Manager with experience in selling managed IT service solutions including cloud optimisation, to the enterprise market. You'll be able to confidently and successfully sell managed service solutions to the enterprise market and you'll join an experienced and growing UK team for a NASDAQ listed Indian Managed IT Services & Telecoms provider. The Enterprise Business Development Manager will play a critical role to develop business sales opportunities. £75-85k base, £150 - 170k OTE plus benefits. Remote working with onsite meetings as required.
You will be expected to identify and develop a pipeline of new opportunities. You must be proficient and experienced in selling managed IT Service solutions confidently and successfully to the enterprise market, with a passion and desire to close new business.
Job Responsibilities for the Enterprise Business Development Manager include:
- Meet and exceed personal sales targets.
- Deliver on key performance indicators and key result areas.
- Generate and close sales opportunities through effective sales planning and campaigns.
- Pitch and present the company's enterprise solutions GMT value proposition.
- Structure professional, compelling proposals, and responses to enquiries.
- Develop and manage a sustainable sales opportunity pipeline
- Forecast and report sales opportunities accurately using company CRM platforms.
- Ensure that client revenue is invoiced and billed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Demonstrable new business sales experience with successful track record with end user organisations
- Prior knowledge and experience in building a new business unit from the ground up
- Enough field experience to confidently explain the potential business/financial benefits in one or all of the following:
-Capital expenses vs. operating expense IT cost model
-Public cloud vs Private Cloud/Data Centre
-Outsourcing IT functions vs In-house staffing and recruitment
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £75-85k base depending upon experience plus £75-95k commission and excellent benefits including 11%
non-contribution pension, family healthcare with Vitality and 4 x income
protection life insurance.
If you a talented and confident Enterprise Business Development Manager experienced in selling managed IT service and are looking for a role with autonomy within a growing, entrepreneurial team in an established financially strong company, then apply now or contact Zymante (Zee) Gintalaite at Inspire People on in the strictest confidence for further information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency providing services to individuals and the recruiting organisation.