Oracle Cloud Trainer (Security Cleared Role)
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Symatrix Limited
Oracle Cloud Trainer (Security Cleared Role)
Widely considered to be leading players in the Oracle HCM/Payroll/ERP/SCM marketplace in the UK, we offer a warm, friendly atmosphere, interesting & challenging work with a professional & experienced Team, good career advancement opportunities and we are expanding, making a myriad of new opportunities.
With plenty of scope for up-skilling and gaining further accreditation, we are also considered good payers (see below for Package details); we believe in fairly rewarding our staff for their hard work and loyalty.
As the Oracle Cloud Trainer, you will be responsible for creating content for and delivering Train the trainer' training to the customer's training team for their Oracle HCM and ERP deployments, supported by Symatrix.
This role will be one of two training roles on this account, aligned to a specific strategic Government Customer and hence you will build a very strong understanding of the Customer's use of the systems as well as the ways in which their user base best receive training and information.
Calling upon your experience in training creation and delivery but also on changing trends in the use of delivery models or technology, the role will ultimately be responsible for the delivering successful understanding and adoption of new changes in the Oracle system as well as the induction of new staff into the customer user base.
Reporting into the Lead Change Management Consultant, the role will also work closely with the other leads aligned to the account, ensuring that Oracle Cloud ERP and HCM training needs are properly understood and that the Customer experience meets/exceeds expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to the above overall responsibilities, you will:
- Understand the core competencies' of the workforce through your engagements and collaboration with the customer training team
- Produce training materials for the Oracle ERP and HCM products to be accessible to the customer base in mediums agreed with the customer training team
- Maintain the training knowledge base with regular reviews and updates as appropriate
- Maintaining the organisation and storage of training materials in suitable repositories ensuring access by the relevant customer contacts is maintained
- Identify the training requirements across the customer organisation to support their adoption of the Oracle products and maintain a training strategy and plan designed to address those needs
- Design training taking into account the needs of the organisation as well as the individuals needs eg types of learning, accessibility needs
- Support the assessment of cost/benefit of new training delivery approaches or technologies to when making recommendations relating to new propositions
- Deliver training tracking completion of roll out through reporting
- Amending and revising programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
- Supporting the customer teams in supporting line managers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Perform lessons learnt and evaluate training effectiveness
- Support Symatrix consultants and graduates in techniques and skills for training where appropriate
- As part of the change team and with your line manager, create and maintain a development plan to enable growth in the role
- Attend both internal and external meetings and follow up on agreed actions in a timely manner.
Person Specification - Knowledge/Experience/Skills/Qualities:
- Security Clearance IS required for this role (you are not required to have this now, but you should ensure that you are happy to go through security clearance, including but not limited to being UK citizen with a minimum of 10 years residence in the UK. Please familiarise yourself with eligibility criteria prior to applying)
- Please note that this role is a fully on-site position in London, Manchester or Gloucestershire and is NOT a Hybrid/Home-Working role
- Expertise in delivering training to large organisations
- Training experience in Oracle Cloud ERP and HCM
- Knowledge of the Oracle suite of products
- Has a positive/can do approach
- Passionate about the learning experience of employees and making a difference to the capabilities of organisations
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Takes ownership and accountability of the work they do
- Ability to work across multiple deliverables
- Well-organised and structured in approach
- Demonstrates tenacity to overcome challenges and see an issue or piece of work through to the end
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent customer/relationship management skills
- Expertise in delivering a training strategy to government customers
- Project Management or support experience
- Process improvement experience
Competitive Salary, Company Pension, 25 days holiday, option to buy an additional 5 holiday days, your own birthday as an additional holiday after two years' service, flexible working, eye tests, private health care (with the leading health care provider), DIS benefit, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, share option scheme, excellent training and learning opportunities.
What to do next (how to apply):
If you are a strong Oracle Cloud Trainer (with Active Security Clearance, or Lapsed Clearance, or are eligible to be Cleared ) and you are searching for a new opportunity, then you have come to the right place and at definitely the right time; please send your application to our Talent Acquisition Specialist (details below).
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence, so there is no downside to sending in a CV.
We were founded in 2000 with the specific focus of providing services and expertise to organisations looking to implement and leverage Oracle HCM. We have come a long way since then.
Today we believe that all customers should be able to make their business applications work harder for them and provide the returns and the benefits they expected. Everything we do supports this belief. We provide Consulting as well as end-to-end managed services for HCM and ERP on premise or in the Cloud - from Applications Support and Testing as a Service through to Managed Payroll and Process Improvement services, not to mention our award-winning Oracle Practice! In fact, because we truly listen, our services have all developed from customer demand.
After the introduction of Cloud, we added Environment Management and Testing as a Service to our kit bag to complement our application support and change services. Our Consulting services have evolved to support Cloud and we have retained our award-winning on-premise expertise. We also created an exciting suite of services to help our customers manage and improve their processes, which really help to move our customers from adopting Cloud to embracing Cloud.
All of this we deliver on Oracle's ERP Cloud, HCM Cloud, E-business Suite and Peoplesoft applications.
We are delighted to be able to say that we're an ISO27001, BACS and Cyber Essentials accredited business but there are many reasons that we're proud of what we've achieved over the years.