Systems Analyst/Partner Integration Analyst
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Synchro Recruitment
A System Analyst/Partner Integration Analyst is required for a permanent opportunity working 2 days a week based in Cheltenham and 3 days working remotely.
This role would suit candidates who have worked in application support and have gained experience within the area of wholesale systems/retail in order to have the ability to support our clients' global business by providing the right systems and technology infrastructure to enable people to do their jobs. The role will also support on a large number integrations to be carried out. This role will work closely with and support our client in onboarding B2B customers on to their Oracle trading platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience within a wholesale/retail environment
- Experienced in managing, supporting and administering integrations to key systems
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle
- Experienced writing requirements documentation and proposals
- Methodical, organised and have a hands-on-approach
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, but calmly
- Able to see the 'big-picture' and consequences
- Self-motivated and able to work using your own initiative
- Able to multi-task