Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
Help support day to day workings of the IT Infrastructure, as well as providing 3rd line support.
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with a forward thinking business based in Warrington.
- Daily monitoring and patching,
- Ensure data is secure and available at all times.
- Infrastructure Project work
- Working closely with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues
- Take a proactive approach to continually improving the performance and security of the infrastructure.
- Some on call/out of hours is required.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of Windows Server
- Good working knowledge of SCCM and patch management.
- Strong experience with Active Directory & group policy.
- Previous experience with virtualization platforms (VMware/Hyper V).
- Understanding of networking
- Experience and understanding of backup routines and technologies.
- Some exposure to Azure is desired.
Salary £35,000 - £40,000