Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by CBS butler
Job title: DevOps Engineer
Salary: £60k - £65k up to 15% bonus + £6k car allowance
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC security clearance for this role
Are you an adaptable solution developer, focused on new technologies? Can you adapt to infrastructure, cloud, or application development projects?
I am looking for a DevOps Engineer for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector. You will be part of a brand-new team creating novel Defence solutions. Your role will involve development of infrastructure, cloud, and applications-based solutions for defence customers in the UK, focused on new technologies.
I am looking for candidates who are keen and willing to learn development within container apllications.
You will be highly flexible with the ability to learn new technology rapidly. You are already experienced in a broad range of technologies that includes (some, but not all are essential):
- Apps development
- Cloud experience. Either AWS or Azure
- Container app experience. Either Kubernetes or Docker
- Infrastructure design and development and cloud platforms
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies and approaches and keep abreast of market developments will be as important as any skills you already bring to the role.
- Developing solutions for a secure environment is core to all we do, so a good understanding of security as it applies to solution development will be vital.
If you are interested int this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me