Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Damia Group LTD
£45-65K + Car allowance and Bonus
Location: Portsmouth/South of England
We are looking for a Change Manager to join our Global Client, initially to work within a Defence software engineering programme. This is a fantastic career opportunity that offers great personal development and training.
Change Manager Role
- To control the flow of requirements and associated contractual management mechanisms:
- Manage the end-end change control process
- Prepare Change Requests: engage with project team members to understand the change, author the documentation, present the change to the client for review, etc.
- Monitor, track and manage the completion of dependencies as stated within the contract
- Manage the production and tracking of contract delay notices
- Administer formal contract changes
Ideal Change Manager
- Experience within the Defence or Central Government sector
Please Note for this role we can only accept candidates that have or are willing to go through SC Clearance
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy and in accordance to Conduct Regulations 2003.