DevOps Engineer (AWS) - Leeds
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Amsource Technology Limited
Do you want to work for a company that is building out the UK arm of a highly coveted Fintech at the same time as working on the most complex AWS infrastructures across any industry?
If you're an experienced DevOps Engineer then this is the role for you.
You would be work for a company that is a leading banking services provider to over 200 fintech companies. Its clients vary from fintech unicorns and digital asset companies to established financial institutions with a global reach. You will be supporting the wider Engineering teams with their infrastructure within AWS via IaC and building and maintaining the infrastructure in AWS in a production and none production environment while constantly looking for way to improve the service.
My client is the founding member and leader in instant EUR payments, processing 8% of the total transactions in Europe. Its clients reach 500 million end-customers in the UK and Europe by making and collecting payments.
Here are some interesting facts detailing why this could be the job for you:
- Competitive salary & progression
- Open and inclusive culture
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic offices and working environment
- Working on critical applications using the latest AWS tech that interacts with millions of people on a daily basis
- Opportunity to work across range of tech, trying out the latest tools and trends
- Agile working environment as an individual and within a team
- 28 days holiday plus 3 additional days, bank holidays & further days for various key life events
- Vitality Health Plan (includes private health insurance, travel insurance, gym discounts)
As a DevOps Engineer you will be working with technology including AWS, Terraform, Node/Bash, Docker and Kubernetes.
Candidates from either an infrastructure or software engineering background will be considered.
The tech you are working on may be considered latest and greatest but they have the flexibility to always adapt and work with up and coming tools, provided it solves the right problem and benefits the project.
There is flexible salary available for this role typically £50,000 - £70,000 + bonus + benefits.