Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Synergize Consulting Ltd
Software Developer - Permanent - Edinburgh - £45 - 50,000 per year
Synergize Consulting are now hiring for a Software Developer to work at a client of ours who are one of the world's largest technical consultancies, on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to work within a small development team and will provide support and guidance on complex Software developments related to a number of applications.
- Liasing with customers as to significant changes to the applications
- Support and mentor junior developers where required
- Write and/or provide input to software solution proposals.
- Effectively explain technical ideas and concepts to a non-technical audience.
- A background in software development and software engineering, ideally having gained exposure to various approaches to development and life cycles.
- Strong experience with .NET and C#
- Visual Basic
- Strong abilities with SQL programming
- Previous experience working with either Team Foundation Server, or Azure DevOps Server
- Agile methodology knowledge
- Ability to mentor and support team members, or even lead a team of developers where needed
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Due to the nature of the client, it would be an advantage for candidates to hold, or be eligible and willing to undergo, a certain level of security clearance (SC).
If you are looking to take the next exciting step in your IT career, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.