Mgt Consultant - Value Creation - M&A/Private Equity
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
A top ranked Management Consultancy is seeking an experienced candidate to join their Value Creation Services team in a key role to bring the business forward.
Top ranked Management Consultancy based in London
You will work with the firms high profile clients utilising your experience of operational performance improvement delivering high profile performance initiatives throughout the M&A deal life cycle.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting clients in assessing the value creation potential within their business, and developing action plans to deliver against performance improvement initiatives
- Working hands-on with management teams do get buy-in across the business and implement agreed initiatives within an accelerated timeframe to maximise value
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience playing a significant role in realising performance improvement/delivering an operational turnaround at an accelerated pace;
- Very strong analytical skills and experience in Excel and/or other BI tools (eg Tableau, PowerBI etc);
- Excellent financial analysis skills
- Experience of operating with senior stakeholders
- Great presentation skills
£75,000 - £130,000 + excellent bonus (35-40%) + fast career progression.
Work on the biggest M&A deals in the UK & Globally
Build an enviable Private Equity network
Work with the biggest deal team in the UK.