Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Boss Professional Services
An industry leading client is currently is on the search for an experienced Service Designer with strong experience of working in the UK Public Sector and good understanding of the GDS/CDDO service manual.
This is a 6 month initial Outside IR35 Contract with extensions and remote working. There will be occasional travel to the client site no more than twice in a week,
In this role you will be reporting to the Product Owner and Delivery Lead.
- Working with stakeholders to develop design concepts
- Possibly have responsibility across complex products and services
- Assist in setting direction and embed good practice within teams
- Make important decisions based on research
- Well conversant with Agile methodology
- Lead workshops
- Can create evidence and context-based design
- can demonstrate responsiveness to changes in technology, adapting your approach accordingly
- Understand user needs and how users interact with the service
- Interpret user research
- Explain ideas, pros/cons to reach agreements
- Create of prototypes
- Identify improvements to the service
- Understand how the technology is used to deliver a service.
If you are interested, apply today!