Infrastructure Analyst - £45,000 to £48,000 - Manchester
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Michael Page Technology
As an Infrastructure Analyst, you will provide 3rd line support of the Group's infrastructure estate, to ensure that the business continues to function when issues arise.
Michael Page are delighted to be partnered with a large insurance enterprise to help with the recruitment of new Infrastructure Analyst
- To ensure that all requests, incidents, problems and changes are completed to a high standard and within SLA.
- To deliver 3rd line support capability to the following technology areas; Datacentre/Cloud services, WAN/LAN networks, server and Wintel hosting technologies, SAN and system operations/monitoring.
- To identify and deliver continuous improvement initiatives, leveraging tooling and automation to improve efficiency and service to the business
- Ensure your own continuous professional development by participating in external networking/conferences/associations/groups, to stay current on Industry developments & innovations. Encourage, support and coach other team members in their own development
- Maintain a positive and solution oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback in all internal and external contact, present a professional and positive image of the department, the team and the company as well as maintaining mutually constructive, positive and beneficial relationships
- Undertake such other duties, training and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this role
- Assist in, and support activity in other areas of ISS/IT Operations as required, including Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure, Information Security and IT Administration
Key Skills and Technologies:
- Previous experience as a 3rd line infrastructure analyst, proficient with several of the following; VMware, Active Directory, MS Exchange/O365, SCCM and associated hosting technologies, networking, NetApp SAN, Azure/AWS Cloud
- High degree of operational awareness, and can therefore generate positive operational outcomes through the change they are delivering
- Proactive mindset, with a continuous improvement mentality
- Robust/up to date knowledge and experience of Technology delivery in infrastructure operations environment
Up to £48,000