Lead DevSecOps Engineer - OUTSIDE IR35
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Alexander Ash Consulting Ltd
Alexander Ash are currently working with a market leading organisation who are looking for an Lead DevSecOps Engineer to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for any Lead DevSecOps Engineer who is dedicated and will seek to identify improvements and efficiencies, while utilising new technologies and existing tools as the organisation takes on one of it's biggest bodies of work.
- Linux and Linux-based tech stack
- Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible
- Gitlab, Gitlab CI, ArgoCD
- Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud
- Advising Infra Engineering on security topics and supervising their work (and infrastructure-as-a-code codebases) from the security standpoint - maintaining things practical using some form of a risk-based approach.
- Organising and performing penetration testing of our infrastructure and collaborating with external parties on those tests.
- Picking tools, methods and approaches to maintain and improve the security stance of the company.