Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Mentmore Recruitment
Our Client is a national utilities company looking for a Security Architect.
Our clients Technology is on a digital and transformative journey. Our client is transforming the way that they operate and are in the process of adopting a customer-centric product model, shifting their culture to one that is open, innovative and team-driven and deploying market leading and first-in-the world technologies to achieve net-zero operability by 2025.
The purpose of this role is to lead the development and delivery of Digital Technology Platforms and Infrastructure Technology to support:
- The business as it transforms its services to meet zero carbon operability
- This role will be accountable for the architecture of the existing Digital Platform and Infrastructure Technology, the development of a target end state for the independent organisation and definition of the strategy that achieves the end state
- Overall Security architecture development of the existing technology landscape, future technology landscape and roadmap of change
- Impact assessments, dependency management, risk and issues management
- Commercial and relationship management of third party vendors
- Reporting key performance indicators and taking action to drive continuous improvement across Digital Platforms and Infrastructure Technology
- Define the transition approach from existing to new architectures, developing a portfolio wide view
- Develop and own the Digital platform and hosting strategy for the business portfolio including Cloud and On-Premise capabilities
- Working in partnership with Enterprise Architecture, Solution Engineering and Operational service management to ensure the successful delivery of customer-centric outcomes
- Directing and oversee the work of technical subject matter experts and 3rd parties to ensure alignment to end state vision and technology governance
- Collaborating with peers across the portfolio to manage dependencies, priorities, integrations and change impacts on people, processes and/or technology