Senior/Lead .NET Developer
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Talent International
Senior/Lead Software Developer. (.Net). Permanent. £75-£90k + package
- Central Government Sector Consultancy
- Fully Remote working
- Up to £90k Dependent on experience
We are Talent Consulting. We build better, bolder, inclusive services for the Public Sector.
We are looking for contract Senior/Lead .NET Developers, to work within our public sector teams, and help deliver first class solutions to our clients and the next generation of citizen services. In this role you will be exposed to client facing environments and projects, building first class solutions in .NET within an Agile environment.
- An understanding of agile processes, eg TDD, CI/CD and ceremonies
- C# netcore, SOLID and DRY principles
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
- An understanding of GDS service standards is highly desirable
- Good communication skills within a group
- Team player
You will be implimenting toolkits and APIs for purposes such as integration, scalability, performance, optimisation and security in line with GDS standards.
This is a superb opportunity to join a growning team and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of both the team and the studio approaches. Talent Consulting offers an inclusive environment, outstanding benefits as well as a variety of digital programmes and projects to be involved with.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you ASAP.