IOT IT Business Analyst
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Skillbase Group Ltd
IOT IT Business Analyst
Your roles and responsibilities:
* Assist in defining the IT strategy ensuring alignment with the business strategy and divisional objectives and assists to the definition of the roadmaps to achieve the strategy.
* Analyze various new needs coming from the user community.
* Discuss and clarifying the user requirements together with (various) users. Obtaining alignment across the different stakeholders of a suite of IT systems is part of this process.
* Translate these requirements towards system requirements.
* Define and agree upon the functional application architecture to satisfy those needs with the IT software development teams and the users.
* Define a conceptual data model, which determines how to organize and store information generated by the user or system
* Plan, arrange and control meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff in order to gather requirements and to investigate systems. Is able to find compromises between different user views to ensure congruence in requirements
* Support the different phases and intervening parties of a project (development, scope & change management, ITT/UAT test phases) in order to assist to/ensure the optimal construction of IT projects.
* Assist the process managers in defining the business processes around the solution to implement.
* Support users and operations (support) team
* Organize trainings and presentations to ensure team is up to date with new features
* Identify needs or area that require improvement and propose solutions
* Manage team's tools and business flows
* Identify, produce and monitor system KPIs
* Ensure that solution is aligned with Company's security requirements
Technical Skills & Behaviours
* Effective experience as IT and functional business analyst or architect.
* Effective experience with OCS, PCRF and related interfaces towards core network (eg Gx, Gy)
* Good knowledge of MVNO, MVNE, M2M business and IoT preferred.
* Good knowledge of service orchestration and billing flows.
* Exposure to post-paid/pre-paid billing, rating and charging.
* Familiar with mobile core network and mobile data domain, and understanding of call-flows (signalling, messaging, data) is considered an asset.
* Good knowledge on mobile core components of 2G, 3G, LTE (P-GW/GGSN, HSS/HLR, PCRF) networks and OTA is considered an asset.