Senior Software Developer C++
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by Client Server
Senior Software Developer/Software Engineer (C Agile). Hybrid WFH. To £150k
Are you a C technologist?
You could be progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role at a global trading house.
As a Senior Software Developer you'll join a small Agile team that works closely with the Front Office trading team to provide the frameworks and tools required, building on top of the Real Time market data platform. You'll collaborate with Quants to analyse their requirements and develop features, taking ownership across the full development life cycle.
There's a remote interview process, following that you'll join colleagues in the London office in a hybrid model with 2-3 days a week work from home.
- You have advanced C development experience, including multi-threading and concurrency
- You have a thorough knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You have strong analysis and problem solving skills
- You're collaborative and able to take a lead on projects, mentor more junior team members
- You have experience or a keen desire to learn about financial trading systems (technical skills of greater importance than domain knowledge)
- You are degree educated, Computer Science or other STEM discipline preferred
Salary & benefits:
As a Senior Software Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £150k) plus bonus and benefits including pension and healthcare and perks such as free breakfast.
Apply now to find out more about this Senior Software Developer/Backend Software Engineer (C Agile) opportunity.