Quality Manager/QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by NextLink Solutions
Role: Quality Manager/QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Locations: Belgium, Mont-sur-Marchienne, 6032 Charleroi
Duration: 12 months and rolling
Client: Ausy Belgium
Need candidates from Belgium Only, Who can speak fluent French/Dutch and work from client location!
*INTERVIEW NEXT WEEK*
*What is the scope of this project?
As a Quality Manager, you will have the opportunity to:
- Maintain the QHSE (Quality/Health/Safety/Environment) management system in line with the guidelines defined by management.
- Coordinate and manage key business processes.
- Report to management on the operation of the system and any need for improvement.
- Participate in weekly meetings at transnational level. Take charge of the actions defined by the group.
- Participate in the implementation of new certifications such as ISO50001.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of customer requirements as well as the process implemented.
- Implement internal audits according to the annual audit plan.
- Take charge of the audits of our suppliers.
- Manage and represent the company during external audits of the QHSE system.
- Manage continuous improvement actions (corrective and preventive).
- Maintain and update the technical reference system for all business lines.
*What are the key technical skills that all candidates must attain?
- You know the international QHSE standards (ISO9001, EN9100, ISO14001, ISO40001, ISO50001).
- You can audit following ISO and EN9100 standards.
- You have knowledge of supplier audit according to the IPCA & APQP standard.
- You can understand and speak English in a professional context.