Digital marketing analyst
Posted on Nov 23, 2022 by PSD Technology Contracts Ltd.
You will work within the digital marketing and CRM teams, supporting different divisions and implementing Marketing campaigns as well as ensuring all is delivered on time, to budget, and exceeds our sales/contribution targets.
You will have the following experience:
- Develop a strong working relationship with the Brand Team and Regional Product Teams - essential to understanding commercial objectives and driving results.
- Take ownership of the reporting tools across all campaigns, working with the different contacts to unearth the gems of information that help prove the success of the team to the business with a quick turnaround, and unearth opportunity areas to focus on
- Support markets in launching new programmes including setup, technical implementation and validation and training.
- Provide programme optimisation support including technical optimisation such as advanced tracking as well as publisher optimisation including recruitment and best practice sharing
- Respond to agile and tactical requests for growth support
- Support across an increasing number of campaigns, providing strategic recommendations and guidance, governance of activity and reporting of activity.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience within a digital marketing environment
- Experience working across agencies - internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with reporting tools would be a desirable.
- Excellent communicator, able to engage internal colleagues, external partners and business stakeholders at all levels, ensuring clarity of requirements, the positioning of proposed solutions and securing the buy-in to the proposed solutions.
- An ability to connect with people, using a range of influence skills to drive results
- A passion for technology
- Any experience of affiliate marketing is highly desirable